Account Manager Careers
Customer Service processes orders for customers including tracking and reporting on order status, shipping dates, product availability and back orders. Responsibilities include investigating customer complaints as well as problems related to shipment of products, credits and new orders. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s)..
A typical day in the life of a marketing manager might include:
Subscribe to TTS Careers.com to Search engine platform, sites Newsletters, Newspaper Associates and Company Career Pages. Get Career Alerts, Marketing Articles, Contract Careers, discounts, promotions and tips straight to your inbox.
Signup to Search TTS Careers by City
TTS Careers.com Client is a high energy, goal driven event services firm going on 8 years of experience in the product marketing industry and we are expanding our client engagement team! We are seeking passionate individuals who can cultivate relationships and are able to follow up with clients and prospects.
In this position, you will be reaching out and converting leads in to opportunities, developing relationships and creating a client list. You will be a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
· Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our services
· Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
· Direct prospects to the sales team manager when needed
· Enter and update customer information in the database
· Listen to the customer to discover needs to formulate best interest
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales
· Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
· Ability to learn about services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues
· 4 year bachelor’s degree or 4 years relevant experience required
· Knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and VOIP systems is a plus
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Career Contract based on experience level
· Benefits as outlined in our company handbook
· Commission and Bonus structure available